What is Social Media animation?
Digital campaigns are usually carried out on several “planes” simultaneously, which is interesting, almost all of them have their own space in Social Media. Social Media animations are multimedia compositions that build and interesting and engaging message for the viewer, whose destination are social media platforms.
Thanks to the flexible form, interesting and tailored to the recipient’s content, Social Media animations effectively increase the range of conducted activities.
When to use Social Media animation?
- If you want to promote a product or service on the Internet.
- If you need content material for your social media channel, eg. to increase attention among followers.
- If you need interesting and original materials.
Check our Social Media animations
The comprehensive creation of Social Media animation is on average about 1.000 – 3.000 EUR.
It is worth noting that, ultimately, the cost of creation depends not only on the animation itself, but consists of several factors:
- animation lenght,
- complexity of animation (2D or 3D animation, mix of both),
- fields of exploitation and duration of copyrights,
- choice of music and voiceover.
Basically, Social Media animations don’t have a time limit. However, it is often dictated by the conditions in which the animation will be presented or the amount of information that needs to be provided.
Due to this, several of the most popular lenghts can be distinguished:
- 30 seconds,
- 60 seconds,
- 90 seconds,
- 120 seconds (2 minutes),
- 180 seconds (3 minutes),
- 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Studio needs some basic information in the form of a brief to start work on a project. Therefore, before trying to evaluate the costs of creation, it is worth informing about:
- product/service/brand and target group,
- planned fields of exploitation,
- expected spot lenght or indication for studio recomendation,
- any scenario outlines or indication of the need for its preparation,
- any expectations egarding the style or theme of animation,
- any other important preferences.
Fields of exploitation are places of advertisement emission. There are 8 basic fields for video ads:
- television (national/regional),
- internet TV
- advertising in theaters
- internet advertising (paid form i.e. preroll),
- internet (video for website, social media channel, etc.),
- internal use (trade fairs, internal presentations, conferences, etc.).
Typicaly, Social Media animations are focused around being presented on mobile devices and PC screens, however there are exceptions from that.
Contact with us
We set static ideas in motion. Whatever you dream of, we can create it. Welcome!
All copyrights reserved fineanimations.com © 2022