What is product animation?
Every product and service is characterized by individual features and benefits resulting from their possesion or use. Product animation is a type of video focused on highlighting the most important features of products and services, allowing you to present them in an interesgin, animated style.
Due to flexibility and individual form, product animation works perfectly as a form of promotion on the Internet as well as in the form of video placed in a buisness presentation or promotional materials at the fair.
When to use product animation?
- If you want to promote a product or service on the Internet.
- If you need promotional material for fairs or in the form of presentation, eg. for investors or sellers.
- You will avoid questions and explanations and thus save time trying to describe what your product or service is.
Check our product animations
The comprehensive product animation creation is on average about 1.000 – 3.000 EUR.
It is worth noting that, ultimately, the cost of creation depends not only on the animation itself, but consists of several factors:
- animation lenght,
- complexity of animation (2D or 3D animation, mix of both),
- fields of exploitation and duration of copyrights,
- choice of music and voiceover.
Basically, product animations don’t have a time limit. However, it is often dictated by the conditions in which the animation will be presented or the amount of information that needs to be provided.
Due to this, several of the most popular lenghts can be distinguished:
- 30 seconds,
- 60 seconds,
- 90 seconds,
- 120 seconds (2 minutes),
- 180 seconds (3 minutes),
- 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Studio needs some basic information in the form of a brief to start work on a project. Therefore, before trying to evaluate the costs of creation, it is worth informing about:
- product/service/brand and target group,
- planned fields of exploitation,
- expected spot lenght or indication for studio recomendation,
- any scenario outlines or indication of the need for its preparation,
- any expectations egarding the style or theme of animation,
- any other important preferences.
Fields of exploitation are places of advertisement emission. There are 8 basic fields for video ads:
- television (national/regional),
- internet TV
- advertising in theaters
- internet advertising (paid form i.e. preroll),
- internet (video for website, social media channel, etc.),
- internal use (trade fairs, internal presentations, conferences, etc.).
Contact with us
We set static ideas in motion. Whatever you dream of, we can create it. Welcome!
All copyrights reserved fineanimations.com © 2020