What is Explainer Video?
Explainers are video animations that, using graphics, infographics, movement and lector’s narrative, explain even the most complex processes, ways the services operate, ideas or products offered. By using this form, the advantages of a product or service can be presented in a way that is accessible to the viewer, while showcasing their practical application or listing the benefits of their use in specific situations.
The explainer video animations are perfect for supporting marketing activities, often enriching the marketing message with valuable content.
Thanks to Explainer Video:
- You will show the most important information in a quick and easy to understand way.
- By using animation style consistent with your brand, you will strenghten your brand awareness and recognition.
- You will avoid questions and explanations and thus save time trying to describe what your product or service is.
Check our animated Explainer Videos
The cost of comprehensive explainer video creation is on average about 1.000-3.000 EUR.
It is worth noting that, ultimately, the cost of explainer video depends not only on the animation itself, but consists of several factors:
- animation lenght,
- complexity of animation (2D or 3D animation, mix of both),
- fields of exploitation and duration of copyrights,
- choice of music and voiceover.
Basically, explainers don’t have a time limit. However, it is often dictated by the conditions in which the animation will be presented or the amount of information that needs to be provided.
Due to this, several of the most popular lenghts can be distinguished:
- 30 seconds,
- 60 seconds,
- 90 seconds,
- 120 seconds (2 minutes),
- 180 seconds (3 minutes),
- 300 seconds (5 minutes).
Studio needs some basic information in the form of a brief to start work on a project. Therefore, before trying to evaluate the costs of creation, it is worth informing about:
- product/service/brand and target group,
- planned fields of exploitation,
- expected spot lenght or indication for studio recomendation,
- any scenario outlines or indication of the need for its preparation,
- any expectations egarding the style or theme of animation,
- any other important preferences.
Fields of exploitation are places of advertisement emission. There are 8 basic fields for video ads:
- television (national/regional),
- internet TV
- advertising in theaters
- internet advertising (paid form i.e. preroll),
- internet (video for website, social media channel, etc.),
- internal use (trade fairs, internal presentations, conferences, etc.).
Contact with us
We set static ideas in motion. Whatever you dream of, we can create it. Welcome!
All copyrights reserved fineanimations.com © 2020